Saturday, September 26, 2009

In the beginning there was the proposal

This blog is solely dedicated to the status of my Harvard Extension School Masters Thesis. Therefore, if you aren't me or my thesis advisor, this is going to be really dull, and even those two are iffy. Here's the story of the film so far.

I created a Google Code project called JMXRay when I thought that I was going to be creating a whole new JMX command line client. As it turns out, a truly excellent one called JMXTerm already existed so I am going to be extending that one for my thesis. However, I'm going to keep the erroneously named Google Code project for my own source control and projecty stuff.

My thesis proposal is checked in to this project's subversion tree and will always be up to date there.

That's it for now. I'll update this blog with my status as a journal of my development process because I'm like that guy from Momento and forget everything that happens to me almost as it happens so I have to write things down.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment